Scientific Beaker Base Water Pipe Review
If you are looking for a simple but effective water pipe that won’t break the bank, you might want to check out the Scientific Beaker Base Water Pipe by DankStop. This is a classic beaker bong that is made of clear scientific glass and has a fixed diffused downstem and a rubber grommet slide. It is 9 inches tall and has a flared mouthpiece for a comfortable and airtight seal. In this article, we will review the features, pros and cons of this water pipe and help you decide if it is the right one for you.
- Made of clear scientific glass for durability and easy cleaning
- Beaker base for stability and water filtration
- Fixed diffused downstem for smooth and cool hits
- Rubber grommet slide for an airtight seal and easy removal
- Flared mouthpiece for comfort and convenience
- Made in Los Angeles, California, USA
- Comes with a matching herb bowl
- Can be used with dry herbs or concentrates (with a quartz banger)
- Affordable price ($49.99 at Smoke Cartel)
- Simple but effective design
- Easy to use and clean
- Nice size and weight for portability and discretion
- Smooth and flavorful hits
- Good customer service and fast shipping from Smoke Cartel
- No ice catcher or splash guard
- No percolator or other extra features
- Rubber grommet may wear out over time or get lost
- Glass may be too thin or fragile for some users
- No color or design options available
The Scientific Beaker Base Water Pipe by DankStop is a great choice for anyone who wants a simple but effective water pipe that won’t cost a fortune. It has a classic beaker shape that is made of clear scientific glass and has a fixed diffused downstem and a rubber grommet slide. It delivers smooth and cool hits that are full of flavor and potency. It is easy to use and clean and has a nice size and weight for portability and discretion. It may not have any fancy features or colors, but it does the job well and has a good value for money. You can get it from Smoke Cartel for $49.99 with free shipping and excellent customer service.
All images are from Smoke Cartel website.