A glass bong is a device that is used to smoke herb or tobacco by filtering the smoke through water. It can provide a smooth and enjoyable smoking experience, but it can also be a source of trouble if you want to keep your smoking habit discreet. Whether you live with your parents, roommates, landlord, or anyone else who might not approve of your bong, you need to find a way to hide or disguise it from their prying eyes. Here are some tips on how to do that.
Choose a Small and Simple Bong
The first step to hiding or disguising your bong is to choose one that is small and simple. A large and elaborate bong will be harder to conceal and more likely to attract attention. A small and simple bong will be easier to store, transport, and camouflage. You can find many types of glass bongs that are small and simple, such as mini bongs, bubblers, or chillums. These bongs are usually less than 10 inches tall and have a simple design that does not stand out.
Store Your Bong in a Safe and Secure Place
The second step to hiding or disguising your bong is to store it in a safe and secure place. You should never leave your bong out in the open, where anyone can see it or smell it. You should also avoid storing it in places that are easily accessible, such as drawers, closets, or cabinets. Instead, you should store your bong in places that are hidden, locked, or disguised. For example, you can store your bong in:
- A hollowed-out book. You can cut out a hole in the pages of a thick book and insert your bong inside. Then, you can place the book on a shelf among other books.
- A false-bottom container. You can buy or make a container that has a false bottom that can be lifted to reveal a hidden compartment. You can put your bong in the compartment and place the container in a normal-looking spot.
- A stash box. You can buy or make a stash box that looks like an ordinary object but has a secret compartment for hiding your bong. For example, you can use a stash box that looks like a soda can, a hairbrush, a clock, or a teddy bear.
Clean Your Bong Regularly
The third step to hiding or disguising your bong is to clean it regularly. A dirty bong will not only affect the quality of your smoke, but it will also produce a strong odor that can give away your presence. You should clean your bong after every use or at least once a week. To clean your bong, you will need some rubbing alcohol, coarse salt, hot water, and paper towels. Here are the steps to follow:
- Disassemble your bong and rinse it with hot water.
- Pour some rubbing alcohol and coarse salt into the base of your bong and shake it vigorously.
- Repeat the same process for the stem and the bowl of your bong.
- Rinse everything with hot water again and dry it with paper towels.
- Reassemble your bong and store it in its hiding place.
Camouflage Your Bong as Something Else
The fourth step to hiding or disguising your bong is to camouflage it as something else. This is useful if you want to keep your bong in plain sight but make it look like something else. You can use your creativity and imagination to transform your bong into an innocent-looking object that blends in with your surroundings. For example, you can camouflage your bong as:
- A vase. You can fill your bong with water and put some flowers in it. Then, you can place it on a table or a windowsill as a decoration.
- A lamp. You can attach a lampshade to the top of your bong and plug it into an outlet. Then, you can use it as a light source in your room.
- A musical instrument. You can add some strings, buttons, or stickers to your bong and pretend that it is a guitar, a flute, or a saxophone. Then, you can display it on a stand or hang it on the wall as an art piece.
Hiding or disguising your glass bong from unwanted attention or detection is not impossible if you follow these tips. By choosing a small and simple bong, storing it in a safe and secure place, cleaning it regularly, and camouflaging it as something else, you can enjoy your smoking habit without worrying about getting caught. However, you should always be careful and respectful of the people you live with and the laws of your area. Smoking herb or tobacco is a personal choice, but it should not harm or inconvenience others.