If you enjoy smoking herbs or tobacco with a glass bong, you may have encountered situations where you need to conceal your device from prying eyes or nosy visitors. Glass bongs are great for delivering smooth, cool, and potent hits, but they are also more noticeable and fragile than other types of pipes. So how can you hide or disguise your glass bong without compromising its quality or functionality? Here are some tips and tricks to help you out.
Choose a Smaller or More Discreet Glass Bong
One of the easiest ways to hide your glass bong is to choose one that is smaller or more discreet in the first place. There are many options for mini glass bongs that can fit in your hand, pocket, or purse. These bongs are usually less than 10 inches tall and have simple designs that don’t attract too much attention. You can also look for glass bongs that have removable parts, such as downstems and bowls, that you can detach and store separately when not in use.
Use a Case or a Bag to Store Your Glass Bong
Another way to hide your glass bong is to use a case or a bag to store it when you’re not smoking. There are many cases and bags designed specifically for glass bongs that offer protection, padding, and odor control. You can find cases and bags that look like backpacks, briefcases, guitar cases, or even pillows. Some cases and bags also have locks or zippers to keep your glass bong secure and out of sight.
Find a Good Hiding Spot for Your Glass Bong
If you don’t have a case or a bag for your glass bong, you can still find a good hiding spot for it in your home or car. Here are some ideas for places where you can stash your glass bong:
- In a closet or a drawer: You can wrap your glass bong in a towel, a shirt, or some bubble wrap and place it in a closet or a drawer that is not frequently used or accessed by others.
- In a box or a container: You can put your glass bong in a box or a container that looks like something else, such as a cereal box, a shoe box, a coffee can, or a book safe. Make sure the box or container is sealed and labeled appropriately.
- Under the bed or the couch: You can slide your glass bong under the bed or the couch, preferably in a plastic bag or a ziplock bag to prevent dust and dirt from getting into it.
- Behind some books or decorations: You can hide your glass bong behind some books or decorations on a shelf or a table. Make sure the books or decorations are big enough to cover the whole glass bong and don’t look out of place.
- In the bathroom: You can hide your glass bong in the bathroom, such as in the cabinet under the sink, behind the toilet tank, or in the shower curtain. However, be careful of moisture and humidity that may damage your glass bong over time.
Disguise Your Glass Bong as Something Else
If you want to be more creative, you can also disguise your glass bong as something else that looks more innocent or mundane. For example, you can:
- Paint your glass bong with different colors or patterns to make it look like a vase, a bottle, a candle holder, or an art piece.
- Add some stickers, decals, magnets, or charms to your glass bong to make it look like a souvenir, a toy, a collectible, or an accessory.
- Fill your glass bong with water and some flowers, plants, fruits, or candies to make it look like a centerpiece, a decoration, or a snack.
- Attach some handles, straps, hooks, or clips to your glass bong to make it look like a mug, a water bottle, a lantern, or an instrument.
Clean Your Glass Bong Regularly
Finally, one of the most important things to do if you want to hide your glass bong is to clean it regularly. Cleaning your glass bong will not only improve its performance and taste but also reduce its smell and appearance. A dirty glass bong will have more resin buildup, ash stains, water marks, and odor that will make it more obvious and unpleasant. To clean your glass bong, you can use some simple household items, such as rubbing alcohol, salt, vinegar, baking soda, or lemon juice. You can also buy some specialized cleaning products, such as bong cleaners, brushes, or wipes.
Smoking with a glass bong can be a fun and satisfying experience, but it can also be a challenge to hide it from unwanted attention or detection. By following the tips and tricks above, you can enjoy your glass bong without worrying about being caught or judged. Remember to always be responsible, respectful, and discreet when using your glass bong, and to store it in a safe and secure place when not in use.