A gravity bong is a simple but effective way to smoke your favorite herb or tobacco. It uses the force of gravity to pull the smoke into a chamber, where you can inhale it with ease. Gravity bongs are also very cheap and easy to make, using only some common household items. In this blog post, we will show you how to make a gravity bong in two different ways: using a bucket or making a waterfall gravity bong. Both methods are equally simple and fun, so try them out and see which one you prefer!
What You Need
To make a gravity bong, you will need the following materials:
- A plastic bottle (any size, but bigger bottles will produce bigger hits)
- A larger plastic container or bucket (big enough to fit the bottle inside)
- A bottle cap
- Aluminum foil
- A toothpick or a pin
- Your herb or tobacco of choice
- A lighter or matches
How to Make a Bucket Gravity Bong
A bucket gravity bong is the most common type of gravity bong. It consists of two chambers: a smaller bottle with a bowl on top, and a larger container filled with water. Here are the steps to make one:
- Cut off the bottom of the smaller bottle. Use scissors or a knife to carefully cut around 1-2 inches from the bottom of the bottle. Discard the bottom part and keep the top part with the neck and mouthpiece.
- Make a bowl out of the bottle cap. Unscrew the cap from the bottle and cover it with aluminum foil. Wrap the foil around the cap and poke some small holes in it with a toothpick or a pin. This will be your bowl, where you will place your herb or tobacco.
- Fill the larger container with water. Use any large plastic container or bucket that can fit the smaller bottle inside. Fill it with water almost to the top, leaving some space for the bottle to emerge.
- Place the smaller bottle inside the larger container. Insert the bottle into the water with the open end facing down and the mouthpiece above the water level. Make sure the bottle is stable and not floating around.
- Fill the bowl with your herb or tobacco. Sprinkle some ground up herb or tobacco over the holes in the aluminum foil. Don’t pack it too tightly or it will block the airflow.
- Light up and enjoy! Hold a lighter or match over the bowl and ignite your herb or tobacco. As you do this, slowly lift up the bottle from the water. You will see smoke filling up the bottle as you create a vacuum inside. When the bottle is almost out of the water, remove the cap and place your mouth over the mouthpiece. Push down the bottle as you inhale the smoke. Be careful not to push it too far or you will get water in your mouth.
How to Make a Waterfall Gravity Bong
A waterfall gravity bong is another variation of the gravity bong. It uses only one chamber: a bottle with a hole at the bottom and a bowl on top. Here are the steps to make one:
- Make a hole at the bottom of the bottle. Use a drill, a knife, scissors, or any sharp tool to make a small hole at the bottom of the bottle. The hole should be big enough to let water flow out, but not too big that it will drain too quickly.
- Make a bowl out of the bottle cap. Follow the same steps as in the bucket gravity bong method: cover the cap with foil, wrap it around, and poke some holes in it.
- Fill the bottle with water. Hold your finger over the hole at the bottom of the bottle and fill it with water from a faucet or another source.
- Fill the bowl with your herb or tobacco. Sprinkle some ground up herb or tobacco over
the holes in
the foil, as before.
- Light up and enjoy! Hold
the bottle over
a sink, a bucket,
Remove your finger from
the water flow out.
As you do this,
the smoke fill up
the water is completely drained,
the smoke from
Tips and Warnings
Here are some tips and warnings to make your gravity bong experience more enjoyable and safe:
- Use fresh water every time you smoke. This will prevent bacteria and mold from growing in your bong.
- Clean your bong regularly. Rinse the bottle and the cap with hot water and soap, or use rubbing alcohol or vinegar to disinfect them.
- Be careful with the smoke. Gravity bongs produce very dense and potent smoke, which can be harsh on your lungs and throat. Take small hits and exhale slowly. Don’t hold the smoke in your lungs for too long, as this can cause damage and doesn’t increase the effects.
- Be responsible with your herb or tobacco. Gravity bongs can get you very high or buzzed very quickly, so use them sparingly and moderately. Don’t drive or operate heavy machinery after using a gravity bong. Know your limits and respect the law.
A gravity bong is a great way to enjoy your herb or tobacco in a fun and easy way. You can make one yourself with some simple materials and a little creativity. Whether you choose the bucket or the waterfall method, you will get a powerful and satisfying hit every time. Just remember to be careful, clean, and responsible, and have a good time!</p