If you are looking for a way to enjoy your favorite herb or tobacco with smooth and cool hits, you might want to consider getting a bubbler water pipe. A bubbler is a type of water pipe that is smaller and handheld, but offers the same benefits of filtration and cooling as a larger bong. In this blog post, we will explain what a bubbler is, how to use it, and why you need one in your smoking collection.
What is a Bubbler?
A bubbler is a simple water pipe that can be packed with dry herb or loose leaf herb. It has a bowl, a chamber with water, a stem, a percolator or diffuser, and a mouthpiece. It cools and filters the smoke from your herb or tobacco, making it less harsh and more flavorful. It can look like a pipe, a mini-bong, or a combination of both.
There are many types of bubblers, such as hammer bubblers, sidecar bubblers, standing bubblers, recycler bubblers, and more. They come in various styles, materials, colors, and sizes. You can find bubblers made of glass, silicone, metal, or wood. Some bubblers have joints that allow you to attach different bowls or nails for different purposes. Some bubblers have built-in bowls that are only for dry herbs.
How to Use a Bubbler?
Using a bubbler is easy and fun. Here are the steps to follow:
- Fill the bubbler with some water through the mouthpiece or the carb hole. The water level should be enough to cover the bottom of the stem or the percolator. You don’t want to overfill it or you might get water in your mouth when you inhale.
- Pack the bowl with your herb or tobacco of choice. Don’t pack it too tight or too loose, just enough to keep it in place and allow air flow.
- Light up the bowl with a lighter or a hemp wick and inhale through the mouthpiece. If your bubbler has a carb hole, cover it with your finger while you inhale and release it when you want to clear the smoke.
- Enjoy the smooth and cool hits from your bubbler. Repeat as desired.
- Clean your bubbler after each use by emptying the water and rinsing it with warm water and soap. You can also use rubbing alcohol and salt to remove any residue or stains.
Why You Need a Bubbler?
A bubbler is a great smoking device for many reasons. Here are some of the benefits of using a bubbler:
- It offers smoother and cooler hits than dry pipes. The water in the bubbler acts as a natural filter and cooler for the smoke, removing some of the tar and toxins and lowering the temperature. This makes the smoke less harsh on your throat and lungs, and more enjoyable to taste.
- It is more portable and discreet than bongs. A bubbler is smaller and easier to carry around than a bong. You can fit it in your pocket, purse, backpack, or glove compartment. You can also use it in places where bongs might attract too much attention or be inconvenient to set up.
- It is more versatile and customizable than pipes. A bubbler can function as both a dry pipe and a water pipe, depending on whether you add water or not. You can also switch between different bowls or nails for different herbs or concentrates. You can choose from different types of bubblers that suit your preferences and style.
- It is more affordable and durable than other water pipes. A bubbler is usually cheaper than a bong of similar quality and functionality. You can find bubblers for as low as $10 or as high as $200, depending on the design and features. A bubbler is also less likely to break than a bong, especially if it is made of silicone or metal.
As you can see, a bubbler is a wonderful smoking device that can enhance your smoking experience and satisfy your needs. If you don’t have one yet, you should definitely get one and try it out for yourself. You won’t regret it!