If you are a fan of smoking herbs or tobacco with a glass bong, you might have encountered some situations where you need to conceal your device from prying eyes or nosy authorities. Whether you want to store your bong at home, transport it to a friend’s place, or take it on a trip, you need to be smart and creative about hiding or disguising your glass bong.
Glass bongs are popular among smokers because they offer a high-quality and smooth smoking experience. They are made of durable borosilicate glass that can withstand high temperatures and filter fine particles from the smoke. Some glass bongs also have percolators that enhance the diffusion and cooling of the smoke, making it even more enjoyable. However, glass bongs also have some drawbacks, such as being fragile, bulky, and conspicuous. That’s why you need to take some precautions when hiding or disguising your glass bong.
How to Hide Your Glass Bong at Home
There are many places where you can hide your glass bong at home, depending on the size and shape of your device and the level of privacy you have. Here are some ideas:
- In a closet or a drawer. This is the simplest and most obvious option, but it can also be effective if you have a lockable closet or drawer that only you can access. You can wrap your glass bong in a towel or a cloth to protect it from breaking and to mask its shape. You can also put it in a box or a bag to make it less noticeable.
- In a hollowed-out book. This is a classic trick that can work well for smaller glass bongs. You can find an old book that you don’t need anymore and cut out a hole in the pages that is big enough to fit your bong. You can then glue the pages together and place your bong inside the book. You can put the book on a shelf or in a stack of books and no one will suspect anything.
- In a fake plant. This is another clever way to hide your glass bong in plain sight. You can buy a fake plant that has a large pot or vase and put your bong inside it. You can cover the top of the pot with some soil or rocks to hide the opening. You can then place the plant in a corner of your room or on a table and enjoy its decorative value.
- In an air vent. This is a more risky option, but it can also be very effective if you have an air vent that is large enough to fit your bong and that is not easily accessible by others. You can unscrew the vent cover and place your bong inside the vent. You can then screw the cover back on and make sure it looks normal. You should also check the vent regularly to make sure your bong is not damaged by dust or moisture.
How to Disguise Your Glass Bong When Traveling
If you want to take your glass bong with you when traveling, you need to be extra careful and creative about disguising it. You don’t want to attract unwanted attention from airport security, hotel staff, or other travelers. Here are some tips:
- Use a padded case or bag. The first thing you need to do is to protect your glass bong from breaking during transportation. You can use a padded case or bag that is designed for carrying musical instruments, sports equipment, or other fragile items. You can find such cases or bags online or in specialty stores. Make sure the case or bag fits your bong snugly and securely.
- Add some camouflage items. The next thing you need to do is to make your case or bag look less suspicious and more ordinary. You can add some camouflage items that match the theme of your case or bag, such as music sheets, guitar picks, tennis balls, etc. You can also add some stickers or patches that show your hobbies, interests, or destinations. These items will help distract anyone who might inspect your case or bag.
- Avoid using labels or tags. The last thing you need to do is to avoid using any labels or tags that might reveal the contents of your case or bag. You don’t want to write “glass bong” or “herbs” on your case or bag, as that would be an invitation for trouble. Instead, use generic labels or tags that show your name and contact information, or better yet, use none at all.
Glass bongs are great devices for smoking herbs or tobacco, but they can also be a hassle to hide or disguise from unwanted attention or detection. However, with some smart and creative ideas, you can enjoy your glass bong without worrying about anyone finding out. You can hide your glass bong at home in a closet, a drawer, a hollowed-out book, or a fake plant. You can also disguise your glass bong when traveling by using a padded case or bag, adding some camouflage items, and avoiding labels or tags. Remember to always be careful and respectful when using your glass bong and to follow the laws and regulations of your location.
If you are looking for a high-quality and affordable glass bong, you can check out some of the best online stores that offer a wide range of glass bongs for sale, such as Grasscity, Smoke Cartel, and Headshop. These stores have glass bongs of different sizes, shapes, and styles, as well as accessories and parts that you might need. Happy smoking!