A gravity bong is a simple but effective way to smoke your favorite herb or tobacco. It uses two empty plastic bottles and some water to create a vacuum that pulls the smoke into your lungs. It’s also very easy to make at home with some common household items. In this blog post, we’ll show you how to make a gravity bong in two different ways: using a bucket or making a waterfall gravity bong. Both methods are quick and fun, but they have some differences in how they work and how they affect your smoking experience. Let’s get started!
What You’ll Need
To make a gravity bong, you’ll need the following materials:
- Two plastic bottles of different sizes. You can use any size bottle, but keep in mind that the bigger the bottle, the bigger the hits will be. A 2-liter bottle and a 1-liter bottle are a good combination, but you can also use a milk jug, a juice bottle, or any other plastic container.
- A plastic bottle cap that fits the smaller bottle.
- Some aluminum foil or a metal bowl piece.
- A sharp tool to cut the bottles and poke holes in the foil or cap. You can use scissors, a knife, a drill, or a hole puncher.
- Some water to fill the larger bottle or container.
- Some herb or tobacco to smoke. You can use your fingers or a grinder to break it up.
- A lighter or matches to light the herb or tobacco.