Glass bongs are one of the most popular ways to enjoy your favorite herb or tobacco. They offer smooth, flavorful, and potent hits that are filtered and cooled by water. However, not all glass bongs are created equal. There are many factors to consider when choosing the best glass bong for your needs and preferences.
In this blog post, we will show you how to compare different models and brands of glass bongs based on features, prices, reviews, and ratings. We will also give you some examples of the best glass bongs of 2022 that you can buy online. By the end of this post, you will have a better idea of what to look for in a glass bong and how to find the perfect one for you.
The features of a glass bong refer to its design, shape, size, function, and quality. Some of the most common features of glass bongs are:
- Type: There are different types of glass bongs, such as percolator bongs, bubbler bongs, beaker bongs, straight tube bongs, gravity bongs, and more. Each type has its own advantages and disadvantages in terms of filtration, cooling, ease of use, and portability.
- Material: The material of a glass bong affects its durability, appearance, and performance. The best material for glass bongs is borosilicate glass, which is thermal resistant, shatterproof, and clear. Borosilicate glass is also easy to clean and maintain.
- Thickness: The thickness of a glass bong determines its strength and stability. Thicker glass bongs are more resistant to breaking and tipping over than thinner ones. The ideal thickness for glass bongs is at least 4mm.
- Height: The height of a glass bong affects its smoke volume and drag. Taller glass bongs can hold more smoke and water than shorter ones, but they also require more lung power to clear. The optimal height for glass bongs depends on your personal preference and tolerance.
- Bowl: The bowl of a glass bong is where you pack your herb or tobacco. The size and shape of the bowl affect the amount and quality of the smoke. Larger bowls can hold more herb or tobacco than smaller ones, but they also burn faster and hotter. Smaller bowls can conserve your herb or tobacco better than larger ones, but they also produce less smoke.
- Stem: The stem of a glass bong is the tube that connects the bowl to the water chamber. The length and diameter of the stem affect the airflow and resistance of the smoke. Longer stems can cool the smoke more than shorter ones, but they also create more drag. Wider stems can allow more smoke to pass through than narrower ones, but they also reduce the filtration.
- Percolator: The percolator of a glass bong is a device that breaks up the smoke into smaller bubbles as it passes through the water. The purpose of a percolator is to increase the surface area of the smoke for better filtration and cooling. There are many types of percolators, such as honeycomb, tree, showerhead, turbine, matrix, inline, and more. Each type has its own pros and cons in terms of diffusion, smoothness, noise, and cleaning.
- Ice Catcher: The ice catcher of a glass bong is a feature that allows you to add ice cubes to the tube for extra cooling. Ice catchers are usually located near the mouthpiece or above the percolator. Ice catchers can enhance the smoothness and flavor of the smoke by lowering its temperature.
The prices of glass bongs vary depending on their features, quality, brand name,
and availability. Generally speaking,
the more features
the more expensive
this does not mean
that you have
There are many affordable
bongs that offer great value
You can find
bongs for as low as $20
or as high as $1000
The average price range
bongs is between $50
When comparing the prices of glass bongs, you should also consider the shipping costs, taxes, and discounts that may apply. Some online stores offer free shipping, coupons, or rewards programs that can save you some money. You should also check the return policy and warranty of the seller in case you are not satisfied with your purchase or encounter any issues with your glass bong.
Reviews and Ratings
Reviews and ratings are another way to compare different models and brands of glass bongs. Reviews and ratings are feedback from customers who have bought and used the glass bongs. They can give you an idea of the quality, performance, and customer service of the glass bongs and the sellers. You can find reviews and ratings on online platforms such as Trustpilot, Amazon, Reddit, YouTube, and more.
When reading reviews and ratings, you should look for the following information:
- The pros and cons of the glass bong
- The features and specifications of the glass bong
- The price and value of the glass bong
- The shipping time and condition of the glass bong
- The customer service and support of the seller
- The overall satisfaction and recommendation of the customer
You should also pay attention to the number, date, and source of the reviews and ratings. The more reviews and ratings a glass bong has, the more reliable they are. However, you should also check the date of the reviews and ratings to make sure they are up to date. Moreover, you should verify the source of the reviews and ratings to make sure they are authentic and unbiased. Some sellers may use fake or paid reviews and ratings to boost their sales or reputation.
Examples of the Best Glass Bongs of 2022
To help you find the best glass bong for your needs and preferences, we have selected some examples of the best glass bongs of 2022 based on features, prices, reviews, and ratings. These are not sponsored or endorsed by us, but rather our personal opinions based on our research. You can use these examples as a reference or inspiration for your own search.
|AMG 10-inch Wide Base Glass Bong||Beaker Bong||Borosilicate Glass||5mm||10 inches||14mm Male Joint||14mm Female Joint Downstem||N/A||N/A||$80 USD|
|Glowfly Glass 12-inch Straight Tube Glass Bong with Ice Pinch||Straight Tube Bong||Borosilicate Glass||5mm||12 inches||14mm Male Joint with Handle Bowl Piece||14mm Female Joint Downstem with Diffuser Slits||N/A||Yes (3-Pinch Ice Catcher)||$69 USD|
|Mav Glass 16-inch Double UFO Perc Beaker Glass Bong||Percolator Bong||Borosilicate Glass||N/A||16 inches||18mm Male Joint with Funnel Bowl Piece||N/A (Stemless Design)||Yes (2 UFO Percolators)||No||$199 USD|
|Pulsar 8-inch Recycler Glass Bong with Showerhead Perc|